MIFF Apps for 2014
Download the 2014 MIFF App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android.
The MIFF2014 app lets you:
Explore the program
- Browse the program by name, date, venue, country, category and director
- Browse 'What's On' at the festival daily
- Shake the app on any program screen to take a chance
- Find out whether sessions are Selling Fast or Sold Out to avoid missing out
- Read event information and watch film trailers
- Find your way around Melbourne with maps for Venues and Dining Partners
- Love it? Hate it? Rate it! Vote in the MIFF People's Choice Award presented by Foxtel for your chance to win daily prizes
Buy and download tickets
- Buy tickets securely with your credit card anywhere, anytime
- Buy passes and redeem films immediately
- Go paperless: download tickets to be scanned at the cinema door
- Add your tickets to Passbook
- Add your films to iCal
Schedule your attendance and share with friends
- Create a shortlist of events through Wishlist
- Share events through email, Twitter and Facebook
- Share your ticketed sessions with friends through email or add them to iCal
- Map your nearest MIFF Food & Film partners and access special offers
- Get the latest festival news straight to your phone
- Follow the festival through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and YouTube feeds
- Want to be part of the conversation? Include #miff2014 in your tweets.
Left your printed tickets at home?
- If you buy tickets using the same MIFF account details, you can retrieve all the barcodes on your device regardless of how you purchased (counter, web or phone). These barcodes can be scanned on your device for entry at the cinema door.
About the developers:
Ferve Tickets has been working with festivals in Australia for the last decade, setting up customized ticketing systems to deliver a smooth, stress-free festival experience - for both staff and customers.